Added nitrous to my car.

WOO 5 cyl Acura your special
Too bad everyone at my high school dont know **** about cars or stereos. They just get what the people at BB or CC tell them is good. Ive had a system in my car since freshmen year and I got Nitrous because I wanted to try it. I can always swap the bottle between cars. Oh and btw its Nitrous not NOS you jack ****
You asked what I had dumbass, are you upset that my car could do rings around yours? Are was that just your lame attempt at a comeback? And now you want to argue terms...jesus your lame. Yes, NOS is a company that sells Nirous systems, just as ZEX, or Edelbrock but NOS also an acrynom for Nitrous Oxide System and is commonly used in place of the word nitrous in several different catalogs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Kids these days...

Seriously...just stop...your not gaining any ground or respect...

Allright Im officially going to cast my vote:::

.GAY.

My stirring of the pot didnt work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dude at least a different color, some rims, something!!! ANYTHING... oooh wait... SATURN? Nvm..

Ps. the new saturns are allright

Sleeper car maybe? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Would you expect a Saturn to have nitrous?

You asked what I had dumbass, are you upset that my car could do rings around yours? Are was that just your lame attempt at a comeback? And now you want to argue terms...jesus your lame. Yes, NOS is a company that sells Nirous systems, just as ZEX, or Edelbrock but NOS also an acrynom for Nitrous Oxide System and is commonly used in place of the word nitrous in several different catalogs... Kids these days...
Seriously...just stop...your not gaining any ground or respect...
NOS is commenly used by people that think its actually what you call it.

but whatever all I didnt was make a thread about what I did to my car and you and others had to jump all over it. Its my car i'll do what I want to it.

Would you expect a Saturn to have nitrous?

NOS is commenly used by people that think its actually what you call it.

but whatever all I didnt was make a thread about what I did to my car and you and others had to jump all over it. Its my car i'll do what I want to it.
Go right ahead, but be prepared to get responses like the ones you've gotten here...goofy looks and plenty of laughs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

WOO 5 cyl Acura your special
Too bad everyone at my high school dont know **** about cars or stereos. They just get what the people at BB or CC tell them is good. Ive had a system in my car since freshmen year and I got Nitrous because I wanted to try it. I can always swap the bottle between cars. Oh and btw its Nitrous not NOS you jack ****
first off it is NOS, that doesnt only stand for a companies name dumbass. NOS = nitrous oxide system.........therefore you DO have A NOS SETUP

Allright Im officially going to cast my vote:::
.GAY.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

This is a joke though right?

Nope //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

And to the OP...this is the exact kid of look your going to get from people...

true but they certainly have a great platform to start building off of. mine has GT 40 heads, ford racing intake, bbk shorties, bbk cold air, ford racing cam, underdrive pulleys, 4:10 rear, hotchkis k-member/front end kit, hotchkis rear kit.
yah, i have a old 72 f100 with a 302, they are **** good motors.

retard.jpg

***** when i google "retard" and find a picture of this O.P....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.