Added nitrous to my car.

Im not trying to make my car into a street racer, I had money so I bought the kit off of ebay for way cheap. So tell me what do "real tuners and motor jocks do to their car"?
What kind of car do you have? Or is that bike in your sig what you have cause you want people to think your cool cause you have a motorcycle?
OO buddy....dont make me start...My Acura is my daily/sleeper. Its a stock 5-cylinder that I overbored myself so make it 2.8L then port and polished the heads...added a simple 2.75" exhaust piping and intake. It pushes out about 280hp and 300lb/ft of torque it runs high 13's on an automatic. If I didnt get t-boned at a red light, my turbo kit would be done making it the ONLY turbocharged Acura 5-cyl. The fuel system would have been redone with larger injectors, high output pump and the ignition system done with custom MSD components. That was my plan.

And my bike? Dont even rag on that. You think I'm tryin to look cool cause I bought a bike? I race them part-time **** stain. This is my third one after taking several safety courses and attending track days and even having the esteemed priveldge of riding with Matt Mladin, like you even know who that is....

Dude you need to stop...you just some nerd ass kid who sits in the back of the room listening to the cool kids in high school talking about cars and stereos. So what do you do? You went out a pieced together a stereo to brag yourself and put on a NOS system so you could beg for acceptance...just stop, please, your earning nothing with a saturn with NOS...only laughs, which is I bet all you've ever gotten...

5.0 fox bodies were the slowest 8 cylinder mustangs stock, EVER. PERIOD. I can RAPE 5.0's (fox body mind you) with my v6 mustang.
stock....i'll agree. but my 5.0 fox is tweaked slightly.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

The motor is a completely new setup. I had custom CP pistons designed to my specs

to match the combustion chamber, while adding strength to the ring lands and stock

valve relief area. Compression is 8.5:1. Standard crower rods swing off a 2002 crank in

a 2001 block. I put the bottom end together with the very tightest clearances allowable.

A 99+ lower girdle ties the mains in with the bottom of the block. Careful work on the

crank, block, oil pickup, and oil pump ensure maximum oil flow. I had a custom sized

Copper head gasket with an oil restrictor made to fit between the o-ringed block and

resurfaced head. The head is a JG Turbo head, soon to be replaced with a custom ported

ordeal. The valvetrain is completely stock. The biggest change to the top end are a set

of my own custom cams. We have tested for the last year several different designs to

come up with these. The rev limiter is set at 8450rpm.

HE ACTUALLY DID SOME SOLID WORK TO HIS MOTOR. Your just a kid trying to be accepted as Scott said.

yes, that is what i meant. Those cars stock are teh chit.
true but they certainly have a great platform to start building off of. mine has GT 40 heads, ford racing intake, bbk shorties, bbk cold air, ford racing cam, underdrive pulleys, 4:10 rear, hotchkis k-member/front end kit, hotchkis rear kit.

true but they certainly have a great platform to start building off of. mine has GT 40 heads, ford racing intake, bbk shorties, bbk cold air, ford racing cam, underdrive pulleys, 4:10 rear, hotchkis k-member/front end kit, hotchkis rear kit.
Yes they certainly do. That motor was the biggest stock motor ford produced IIRC, and the domestic tuners dream. Its like the civics, you can get anything for them or made for them. There soo upgradable its crazy....

fastcheap

reliable

pick two.

if your fast and cheap, your not reliable. If your reliable and cheap, your not fast. If your fast and reliable, your not cheap.
This gotta be the best post of this thread!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OO buddy....dont make me start...My Acura is my daily/sleeper. Its a stock 5-cylinder that I overbored myself so make it 2.8L then port and polished the heads...added a simple 2.75" exhaust piping and intake. It pushes out about 280hp and 300lb/ft of torque it runs high 13's on an automatic. If I didnt get t-boned at a red light, my turbo kit would be done making it the ONLY turbocharged Acura 5-cyl. The fuel system would have been redone with larger injectors, high output pump and the ignition system done with custom MSD components. That was my plan.
And my bike? Dont even rag on that. You think I'm tryin to look cool cause I bought a bike? I race them part-time **** stain. This is my third one after taking several safety courses and attending track days and even having the esteemed priveldge of riding with Matt Mladin, like you even know who that is....

Dude you need to stop...you just some nerd ass kid who sits in the back of the room listening to the cool kids in high school talking about cars and stereos. So what do you do? You went out a pieced together a stereo to brag yourself and put on a NOS system so you could beg for acceptance...just stop, please, your earning nothing with a saturn with NOS...only laughs, which is I bet all you've ever gotten...

WOO 5 cyl Acura your special

Too bad everyone at my high school dont know **** about cars or stereos. They just get what the people at BB or CC tell them is good. Ive had a system in my car since freshmen year and I got Nitrous because I wanted to try it. I can always swap the bottle between cars. Oh and btw its Nitrous not NOS you jack ****

Well I raced an 03? 5 speed Hyundai tiburon that had a CAI, exhaust, etc and I spanked him.
And I raced a Fox body 5.0 that was a 5 speed and had an exhaust and i stayed with him for for pretty much the whole race until he beat me by about a foot or 2.

and my big ass truck will stomp your little CAR with nitrous, ****, take however much nitrous you want, or can handle before your motor blows chunks through the hood.

and my big ass truck will stomp your little CAR with nitrous, ****, take however much nitrous you want, or can handle before your motor blows chunks through the hood.
OOO so your one of those guys arent you? Think your all big and bad in your truck.....

Watch out!

Saturn with Nitrous???

WHY!?

Sleeper car maybe? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

93 saturn sl2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
93 saturn sl2
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date