Added nitrous to my car.

The definition of rice:
Ricers have huge wings, stickers all around the car, fartcan, etc, etc. I have none of those.
your a ricer for even just LOOKING UP THE TERM! ricers are obnoxious dumb****s that speed around everywhere, even if it is a nice car. OR. A ricer is someone like you...........mods that dont do **** but make you look stupid.

and im not poking fun, i sincerely think your the dumbest person ever.

DUDE! You run stock with a NOS system...how is not riced out?! How is that NOT the epitome of some wannabe racer? And I still say stock cause you havnt proved otherwise...christ...
Hahah, your calling him a wanna be racer?!? You bored out a winer ass motor your **** self. This kid isnt even trying to be fast, he has done a few simple mods for fun and it makes him a wanna be racer? YOU BRAGGED ABOUT RUNNING AT A 13

Hahah, your calling him a wanna be racer?!? You bored out a winer ass motor your **** self. This kid isnt even trying to be fast, he has done a few simple mods for fun and it makes him a wanna be racer? YOU BRAGGED ABOUT RUNNING AT A 13
on a (so called by yourself) "winer" ass motor.

oh if you cant read..............................Scott was building the acura based on a turbo setup. Therefore low compression, there fore..............no torque at all really, until the turbo is installed.

LOL you also put a magnaflow MUFFLER on your car.
Everheard of the Street Series thats meant for small displacement engines? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And I dont just have a muffler. 2.25" catback with a trush glasspack for a resonator and the magnaflow muffler.

Who said I bragged, I stated a fact. He asked about the car, and I delivered. And what do you mean I bored it myself like thats something to ashamed of? I worked for a performance machine shop. I had the tools and experience to do it myself at 18, so what the **** are you implying? I dont care that the car runs 13s, its fine for me cause it still wipes the floor with every civic, accord, integra, eclipse, rsx, etc...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Everheard of the Street Series thats meant for small displacement engines? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
And I dont just have a muffler. 2.25" catback with a trush glasspack for a resonator and the magnaflow muffler.
yes i have, and that makes it even worse you bougth a FULL catback for THAT car roflcopypaper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.