Added nitrous to my car.

the rats nest in your wiring......its funny because your trying to make a saturn fast, and your motor most likely IS stock....as no parts are really available for saturns.

Well the wiring has been cleaned up, and it looks alot better since that pic was taken.

Why is it funny that im trying to make my car fast? Saturns are one of the most reliable cars out there. A family memeber of mine had one with about 250,000 miles on and still going strong before they sold it.

Ok cause you know if my car is stock or not....
Cause most real tuners and motor jocks dont go for the cheap thrill of nitrous. Its a poor boys excuse for speed and a beacon to really show that you have no clue how to build a motor for speed without using it...I could really rip into you but for right now, i'm comfortable just laughing at your poor excuse for a street racer....How many times did you see the fast and the furious? Was the nitrous on sale at Autozone? Did you pick up some RacerX floormats and decals too? What about a big ass wing, is that being shipped? Please...you opened the door to redicule by posting this thread...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

nothings worse than losing to an old ass saturn. wonder how often that actually happens.

Well I raced an 03? 5 speed Hyundai tiburon that had a CAI, exhaust, etc and I spanked him.

And I raced a Fox body 5.0 that was a 5 speed and had an exhaust and i stayed with him for for pretty much the whole race until he beat me by about a foot or 2.

Well the wiring has been cleaned up, and it looks alot better since that pic was taken.
Why is it funny that im trying to make my car fast? Saturns are one of the most reliable cars out there. A family memeber of mine had one with about 250,000 miles on and still going strong before they sold it.
fast

cheap

reliable

pick two.

if your fast and cheap, your not reliable. If your reliable and cheap, your not fast. If your fast and reliable, your not cheap.

Well I raced an 03? 5 speed Hyundai tiburon that had a CAI, exhaust, etc and I spanked him.
And I raced a Fox body 5.0 that was a 5 speed and had an exhaust and i stayed with him for for pretty much the whole race until he beat me by about a foot or 2.
Go pick up a time slip, please, my 5-cyl Acura would stomp the **** out of you...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Cause most real tuners and motor jocks dont go for the cheap thrill of nitrous. Its a poor boys excuse for speed and a beacon to really show that you have no clue how to build a motor for speed without using it...I could really rip into you but for right now, i'm comfortable just laughing at your poor excuse for a street racer....How many times did you see the fast and the furious? Was the nitrous on sale at Autozone? Did you pick up some RacerX floormats and decals too? What about a big ass wing, is that being shipped? Please...you opened the door to redicule by posting this thread...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Im not trying to make my car into a street racer, I had money so I bought the kit off of ebay for way cheap. So tell me what do "real tuners and motor jocks do to their car"?

What kind of car do you have? Or is that bike in your sig what you have cause you want people to think your cool cause you have a motorcycle?

bahahahhahahahhahah thats an MV Augusta fool. You know nothing about bikes, hell I know a little and didnt know this exsisted........it cost him 28K. He is about to open up your *******.

Im not trying to make my car into a street racer, I had money so I bought the kit off of ebay for way cheap. So tell me what do "real tuners and motor jocks do to their car"?
What kind of car do you have? Or is that bike in your sig what you have cause you want people to think your cool cause you have a motorcycle?

heads/cams/cranks/injectors/pulleys/forges internals/ TURBO!/ TUNING TUNING TUNING!

and zomg SUSPENSION MODS!

fastcheap

reliable

pick two.

if your fast and cheap, your not reliable. If your reliable and cheap, your not fast. If your fast and reliable, your not cheap.
Ill pick faster and reliable.

The car was free.

I got the kit for CHEAP

and I can fill my tank for only about $20-25 and thats 93 octane too.

And as you can see I didnt actually say fast, I said faster.

Ill pick faster and reliable.
The car was free.

I got the kit for CHEAP

and I can fill my tank for only about $20-25 and thats 93 octane too.

And as you can see I didnt actually say fast, I said faster.
i doubt your motor can even handle a 50 shot. IT WILL SNAP sooner or later.

lmao....thats because the guy in the fox didn't know how to drive.

race me in my fox and show you how fast you really aren't

heads/cams/cranks/injectors/pulleys/forges internals/ TURBO!/ TUNING TUNING TUNING!

and zomg SUSPENSION MODS!

If I had a big v8 id do that too. Hell just putting a cam in a ls1 powered car and your allready in the 400hp range.

Does this satisfy you? 388whp from a Saturn..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

93 saturn sl2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
93 saturn sl2
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date