Acura Legend Install Pics!!

**** you. You have never seen any installs I have done. Don't talk **** on what you haven't seen. Maybe he could have used too long of a screw, you never know. STFU and go do some more ghetto spray paint tint in your new crx ***..

awesome that you decided to install it yourself, but it could use A LOT of work. Are you sure you had the correct dash kit for your vehicle model and year?! i work at a shop and have never had problems with legend kits. Good speaker install as well.

**** you. You have never seen any installs I have done. Don't talk **** on what you haven't seen. Maybe he could have used too long of a screw, you never know. STFU and go do some more ghetto spray paint tint in your new crx ***..

man you got an attitude issue dude.

I don't think the length of the screws he MIGHT have used was your point. Your point was that the fuse pannel cover is a BAD place to mount it... I dont think it makes a difference as long as it is secure.

However, the wires unside the cabin only hidden by the floor mat i think needs to change.

and to the guy who said the larger ground is not going to be good... i hope that was sarcasm or you might want to second guess being in this hobby.

Yea malic STFU and lets see some freaking installs, if your all big and bad like you say then prove it!

The install isn't too bad really. A different size ground wire isn't a bad thing if its larger than the power wire.

Now running the wires under the floormat isn't so great. They really need to be under the carpet, or door sills.

Hey at least you screwed your fuse holder down, I've seen installs where the fuse is just flopping around, or worse not a fuse at all.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ****! INSTALL WAR! INSTALL WAR! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/swordfight.gif.e3de6069f3ffe402fc3ab4a827365101.gif

I have no pics of what I've done so far BUT, I am building up my system for my new car so you will see pics soon. Then you can STFU because I know I don't do ghetto shitty installs. I helped my buddy out at his shop doing installs, I know mostly what I'm doing. You will see soon....

It really took an hour to take that tint off?

Yeah, no need to dis his system, he didn't do that bad of a job, and if the wire does pull out, that's what a fuse it for. And it isn't high voltage, not as dangerous as you may think. The danger lies in no fuse when the wire shorts out and heats up to 400+ degrees and starts a fire that way, not a few sparks, and if the wire did short the fuse he has installed will blow before any fire damage may occur.

Comon people.

And dear lord someone is worried the the insulation will rub off, that takes a TON of vibration between the wire and a hard surface. I see it in air conditioners (condensers, where a vibrating copper pipe that runs for hours a day vibrates at 60hz against a high voltage wire (even then this process takes months to years). I have never heard of someone rubbing the wire bare under a floor mat, wow.

Not a bad install, and not nearly as ghetto as some systems I've seen.

It would have been worth your time to acquire a small amount of matching wire, because two different gauges just doesn't work.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

****, so much hate...

I've installed three complete systems (subs, fiberglass kick panels, ported boxes, caps, custom ****, everything) and countless miscellaneous **** for friends. I know what the **** I'm doing. I'm not bragging or anything, just letting you all know your fretting over nothing.

So quit *****ing.

The only thing wrong with this system hasn't even been brought up (I need to deaden the doors).

bro. it looks like ****......

at least you could hide the wires......

shame what people will let fly....

also mine looks like SHIIT but i dont do things for looks just to get loud...lol

i do have pics of some **** i have done//

yeah definitely hide the wires, it'll look that much better. "out of sight, out of mind":)

Jason, you need to come down here and help me get this thing louder! i've upgrdaded everything and lost 1.5db (sorry for the thread jack)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.