Acura Integra Build....

One thing is for sure. It will be LOUD! I have G3 Teg with a pair of 15" Q's sealed and its definitely loud enough. I only used the hatch area though had to keep the back seat for the fam.

One thing is for sure. It will be LOUD! I have G3 Teg with a pair of 15" Q's sealed and its definitely loud enough. I only used the hatch area though had to keep the back seat for the fam.

Ya I dont like back seats, they get in the way of my box! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This is going way slower than I even thought, as its been super nice outside and other things keep coming up. I did howeva get the rest of the plastics out tonight, and dynamat tomorrow, if everything works out

should be an interesting outcome in such a small space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif good luck Kent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.