A VID OF AN ORION HCCA SUB vs. MTX 9500 SERIES SUB....

That video is ****ed up. I hope those lil ****in bastards got caught and arrested. What a ****ing waste of sperm.
Are you F'in kidding me?? You know how many times those waste-of-space McDonalds morons F'ed up my order, overcharged me, forgot my ketchup after asking repeated for extra, didn't put in a single napkin, gave me regular coke instead of diet, gave me stale old fries, rammed a wet nasty mop into my feet while I was eating, copped attitude with me, etc etc??? There's always a **** retard working the register and literally drooling on themselves. I mean, I'm all for employing retards, but comon, dont let them near my F'in food! God knows how many of em spit in my burger or pissed in the fry grease. I actually saw some cacksucker at Taco Bell hork a wad of spit into a burrito...

FUCK EM!

I think that instead of drinks, we should throw hand grenades in the window and clean up the gene pool a bit. Cause, lets face it, to work at McDonalds is basically admitting that you have no value to society whatsoever.

You could get a job wiping the ass of dairy cows and not only make more $$$, but feel better doing it.

dont forget that the only reason why people are managers at mcdonalds is because they can smoke up when they get home and dont have to worry about a piss test. Sadly I was told this by many McManagers when I did software contract work for mickeyd's

and as much as I hate MTX 9500's, I have seen a team mate of mine do a drop in swap out of his with a new HCCA model, and the 9500 did a better score.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.