A nice pair of 8's

SPLThunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im looking for a pair of 8's to put in my doors for some really punchy midbass. Im cutting my 15 off at about 80Hz or so. The 8's would pick up there and probably go to about 200.

Never really before so what has some of the best well....punch at about that HZ

look no farther than the RE8... one of the better 8's, and VERY cheap!! made by Res.Engeineering.. also, the TANBAK (sp?) similar to the RE8's !!! Cost like 1/2 the price, aand all specs are closely similar.. i know sum1 who owns two pairs of both..

look no farther than the RE8... one of the better 8's, and VERY cheap!! made by Res.Engeineering.. also, the TANBAK (sp?) similar to the RE8's !!! Cost like 1/2 the price, aand all specs are closely similar.. i know sum1 who owns two pairs of both..

isn't that meant to be a subwoofer not a midbass.

thats what ive seen them for.

Im going for a 4 way system since the 15a sounds so d*mn good when they hit low that i want them to stay low but with the kodas im looking at i dont think i want them all the way down to 80. Kodas in the kick panels and 8's fiberglassed into the door.

hey man wal mart has a set pof 8"s in a box with neons for like 60 bucks. those were my first subs.... **** i thought those were loud. i thought the rear winshield was gonna blow out if i turned it up to loud......little did i know it was jsut my virgin ears being broken in

well paikiah i suppose if i mounted them face in i could have a new leg rest but other than that i dont know if they will fit in my door. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That would be custom though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.