A little hand with in line fuses

Participant count
  • Participant list

Silerh7

I bought the soundqubed 4 gauge wiring kit and an audiopipe apmi 1300 amp to push two 10" type s. the problem is that audiopipe uses an inline fuse for this amp to power it instead of a fuse on the side of the amp. So I was wondering if I install the 100 amp fuse that came with the kit along with the kit and the 80 amp fuse that came with the amp, and it says it's required. I know audiopipe is talked down upon now, but I already have it due to every basshead and audiophile I know in Tennessee telling me they're worth it.

Just use the 80A fuse. That audiopoop amp is about as good as anything in its price range. Use it til it breaks then buy something better (more reliable) whenever you need to replace it.

That audiopoop amp is about as good as anything in its price range. Use it til it breaks then buy something better (more reliable) whenever you need to replace it.
heh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I bought the soundqubed 4 gauge wiring kit and an audiopipe apmi 1300 amp to push two 10" type s. the problem is that audiopipe uses an inline fuse for this amp to power it instead of a fuse on the side of the amp. So I was wondering if I install the 100 amp fuse that came with the kit along with the kit and the 80 amp fuse that came with the amp, and it says it's required. I know audiopipe is talked down upon now, but I already have it due to every basshead and audiophile I know in Tennessee telling me they're worth it.
when it breaks, replace it with this

or better yet, this (kidding btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.