Remote wire help for pioneer 4800bs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Natebratt21

I have been using the search bar and can’t seem to find a answer to my question, will soon be adding a second amp to my setup for my highs/ mids. But i already have an amp and a micro bypass hooked up to the remote turn on wire. My question is, is this too much for the remote turn on wire/ do i need a relay?/ can i hook a relay up to fit behind my dash? Where would i get the 12v power from? The car is a 2010 Dodge Charger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using the search bar and can’t seem to find a answer to my question, will soon be adding a second amp to my setup for my highs/ mids. But i already have an amp and a micro bypass hooked up to the remote turn on wire. My question is, is this too much for the remote turn on wire/ do i need a relay?/ can i hook a relay up to fit behind my dash? Where would i get the 12v power from? The car is a 2010 Dodge Charger

youd be fine to run 2 amps off 1 remote wire. All it does is send a small amount of juice to tell the amps internal relay to trigger. I have a relay and 2 amps being triggered by the one remote wire. I use the relay to trick the deck into thinking the parking brake is being applied in the correct sequence so i can have video playing while i drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

youd be fine to run 2 amps off 1 remote wire. All it does is send a small amount of juice to tell the amps internal relay to trigger. I have a relay and 2 amps being triggered by the one remote wire. I use the relay to trick the deck into thinking the parking brake is being applied in the correct sequence so i can have video playing while i drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Okay! Thanks man! I appreciate the reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.