A girl doing a guys job...help! Amp not working and now stereo too!

I checked the wiring all is good. Nothing had changed with the wiring well no lose ones at least. The systemwas working fine then the sub wouldnt play. Checked if is was the speaker with another speaker and the amp wouldnt play that one either. But once the sub went out the other speakers still worked.

Ok guys i really just need your help thats all i am here for. Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Victorville

lol.... No i know plenty of females that are into car audio... and a lot of them are really into it... just the topic of the post made is sound like a troll or something or another

If i cant explain it ill go outside and take a pix. Car battery has a + then a fuse and it going to back of car to the positive on amp. Neg wire from body of car going to neg on amp, remote wire from stereo going to back of car to amp, for the sub my nephew hooked it up so...rca jacks from back of stereo running to back of car to amp red to red black to white, wires for sub speaker pos and pos plugged into pos on back of amp going to each positive x2 in back of sub box and same for neg so amp neg has two wires in one neg slot and two pos wires into one pos slot on amp and sub has 2 positive wires in one positive slot and 2 neg wires in one neg slot. Hope i explained it good

Lol well i dont have **** like your pix...well at least not yet hahaha

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

It bleeped out t i t s ok boooobs!

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

I need a smoke brb

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Ill take pic iwell ill try

If i cant explain it ill go outside and take a pix. Car battery has a + then a fuse and it going to back of car to the positive on amp. Neg wire from body of car going to neg on amp, remote wire from stereo going to back of car to amp, for the sub my nephew hooked it up so...rca jacks from back of stereo running to back of car to amp red to red black to white, wires for sub speaker pos and pos plugged into pos on back of amp going to each positive x2 in back of sub box and same for neg so amp neg has two wires in one neg slot and two pos wires into one pos slot on amp and sub has 2 positive wires in one positive slot and 2 neg wires in one neg slot. Hope i explained it good
Sounds right... Is the amp a 4 channel?

Nudes or GTFO.... Just playing but pics of the install might help... Its funny a guy ask a question and gets trolled like a mofo if he gets an answer at all. Become a female and boom you got help flowing over...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.