a few questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nvr2loud83

Maine
I currently have a JVC headunit that I got for free with a trade in on my old audiobahn subs. I have an american bass dx 12 in a super port box. Since I have the new audiobahn 8002t amp I want to get an audiobahn sub to match. Ideally, I want to get the best for my money but I do not want to spend a **** load of money.

The sub I want to get are AUDIOBAHN ALUM 12Q.. Any one hear anything on theses subs? They just came out so I cant find many reviews. I like the way they look and they are 1000 RMS watts. Question is are these subs as good as the companies say they are?

I have a 93 Nissan Sentra SE and I have gone through 5 alternators in the past because my stereo draws so much power. I even had a capicitor hooked up and everything. I currently installed a guage that shows me how many amps the stereo draws at a given point of time. So when I stop at a light I turn it down so it does not draw so much. Lately, I have been doing fine. With all that info given, my question is how good are yellow top batterys? Do they really help with powerful stereos?

PS I have tried to get beefed up alternators they do not fit my type of car. Let me know what you peeps think. Thanks

with the one 12 in the super port I have now my trunk rattles to hell. I'm wondering what I can get for sound proofing that does not cost that much.. Thanks

:boobies:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.