a different bumpersticker!

saltyjesus
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys. i am planning on maybe being a graphic designer when i grow up. this isnt my best work BY FAR. I spent like 3 minutes on it, but i though you might like it. i want to be part of the team and i thought this might be a nice way to show some patriotism...

a put a second version up... maybe a little better. i kinda want the .com to be more legible...

i really cant stand the word art look in the other one at all...

what image do you want to see on your sticker?

I just lack inspiration, so i sold out on the flag.

Which sub moves you the most?

which would look cool?

i just dont like the other ones at all, so please help me.

yeah, go for something else in the background. as for word arrangement, you could do something with that. maybe submerge some other words in the background. Also, reverse the clarity of the sticker, meaning, make the words clear and the background a little fuzzy, rather than the other way around. just a suggestion. I used to detail letters and words, so I kinda know what I think looks best.

yeah, MUCH better bro. One thing: I'm not on the team at all, but I would recommend the team taking a more unique approach, rather than essentially being advertisers for the Brahma.

I'm also intro graphic design. One problem I see with a lot of designs is misdirected focus, such as making the background more important than the text message, or having to many "busy elements". You should try to make the message (if you have text) pop out first, and the rest of the elements, if they are not directly linked to the text should just have a meaningful presence, but not POP out. The logo at the top of this forum is a good example the; the one that says "CARADUio.com" The text is pure white and the orange "i" pops the works away from the blackish background, but the background isn't left out either. I don't know what the hell is on the backgroun (looks like a sub) but it adds a nice design and also doesn't interrupt the text.

Originally posted by SpeeDFX I'm also intro graphic design. One problem I see with a lot of designs is misdirected focus, such as making the background more important than the text message, or having to many "busy elements". You should try to make the message (if you have text) pop out first, and the rest of the elements, if they are not directly linked to the text should just have a meaningful presence, but not POP out. The logo at the top of this forum is a good example the; the one that says "CARADUio.com" The text is pure white and the orange "i" pops the works away from the blackish background, but the background isn't left out either. I don't know what the hell is on the backgroun (looks like a sub) but it adds a nice design and also doesn't interrupt the text.
How much would it cost to get 1 sticker??? With all the printing etc?

Anyway, great job saltyjesus. I like the last one, ut everyone will think that we all run Brahmas.

RM sence I'm tha only one reppin NY and u got tha $$$ u get me a Brahma in 10", 12" or 15" and I'll get an amp to run with it. this way my sub matches my sticker.

J

Originally posted by Corsica RM sence I'm tha only one reppin NY and u got tha $$$ u get me a Brahma in 10", 12" or 15" and I'll get an amp to run with it. this way my sub matches my sticker.

J
LOL, I'm poor.

I don't know about printing, I've never done more than 2 prints of a graphic work but I designed a tag for some African rug and clothing company and the person wanted me to make it 2 colors because I guess the more colors you use, the more expensive it gets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.