99 Tahoe, ipad, fiberglass, sundown, etc..

Been thinking and I'm considering doing some one off custom head lights, gonna replace the lower DRLs with some nice LED bulbs and do strips in them, not ricey like you make think, simple and classy. More on that later though it will be a while.

well everyone has decided to come over this sunday and help me on the tahoe, make some real pregress so ill have lots of it soon guys, please be patient.. i have lots of sheit goin on, tryna make lots of moves on the van, build 5 different door panels, sheit man, im busy.. but its good though.

So some shit happened, long story short I got a DC 5k and a 175.4 to match, will be going in this weekend and this will be playing, temp HU for how ill be ordering the RF 360.3 next week, hopefully my last set of tantric mids as well.

**** you Jeff how could you let me miss this ?!? Looks great! We need to get together some time and kick it. Let me know when you start doing your interior cause I may be able to help ya out. Just finished up with an upholstery course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** you Jeff how could you let me miss this ?!? Looks great! We need to get together some time and kick it. Let me know when you start doing your interior cause I may be able to help ya out. Just finished up with an upholstery course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
My bad mayne my bad!!!! Lol

Ill be wanting my seats done around Christmas time probably:yumyum:

**** i walked into this thread hoping to snag some ideas lol.

i got a 00 limited, i got a game plan for mine but you're some steps ahead of me, look out for the log soon.

this is going to be sick!

Excuses Excuses Sir! I will not deal with that lol
forreal though PM me i want my seats done

**** i walked into this thread hoping to snag some ideas lol.i got a 00 limited, i got a game plan for mine but you're some steps ahead of me, look out for the log soon.

this is going to be sick!
**** wait about 10 minutes your about to start getting ideas..

big ass update, ive almost got this bish playing..

ill let the pics do da talking

finished dying the carpet

still need to do the front bumper. ahhhh soo much to do, soon though

wire in, carpet in

clusterfvck under the hood

bedlinered alot of my interior pieces, others will get wrapped in vinyl, etc...

B-Pillars

kicks and door sills

5k is as small as the 3500 is lmao

reppin my dude Jon, owner of Sky High, he hooks it up all the time for me

alt all wired up

bad ass battery terminals

did like a big 9 under the hood lol fvck the big 3

had to hammer the hood in to clear the blocks

temp box i picked up for a cheap $20, 10 net @ 32, itll do until i get my level 6s around christmas time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.