99 expedition build idea help

That B2 I suggested would deliver 700-800watts to one D4 sub at 2ohms...then a simple matter of adding the other D4 sub later would drop the amp down to 1 ohm for 1400 watts rms.
I did look at the scone a bit. I'm going to read reviews tonight

I'd like to thank you guysfor being so helpful
well, I was just trying to put up solid components that can be had for decent prices. In this game, as I am sure you know, You can spend a lot more and get a lot less, if you are not careful. Or spend a little here and there and still end up wishing you had spent differently. The best advice I can give, is look at all angles from equipment fit to electrical upgrades requred. Come up with a plan and stick to that plan.

well good news and bad guys... (good) so i was given a 1995 ford explorer, i also emailed hat audio to find a dealer and i really think im going to use the idea that quackhead gave... (bad) i really like offroading more than car audio so i am going to build the 95 ford explorer into a dedicated offroading camping/ fishing veh before i get into buying subs and sound deaden my expo. but i still will do the front and rear stage...

so thanks for all the info and ideas you guys gave me. once i get my door speakers i will again call on you for amp ideas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.