98 Trans Am full install with DD, Boston, Kicker and fiberglass

Nicely done!! I bet it sounds great. I bet those Boston pro's just scream. I wouldn't trip out on all of the comments about your're ports. You done good. As for me, I had my box built by a pro that really knows what he is doing.

I dunno how it sounds, but that custom enclosure molded to fit the back look pretty nice...

Way cooler than the old drop in premade CTFs (Camaro/Transam/Firebird), if you guys remember them... I think Kicker was the one that cam out with those for like 2 10" Comps and maybe a set of Mids/Tweets....

Looks nice man...

I dunno how it sounds, but that custom enclosure molded to fit the back look pretty nice...
Way cooler than the old drop in premade CTFs (Camaro/Transam/Firebird), if you guys remember them... I think Kicker was the one that cam out with those for like 2 10" Comps and maybe a set of Mids/Tweets....

Looks nice man...
I had one of those prefab things in my 88 GTA and was very disappointed in it. I love the one he built, as it looks like it was meant to be there

WOW!!!

been waiting for a Trans am build log forever!!!

I want a box just like that!!!

bump for a fellow LS1!!

car specs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif???

That's the main reason I posted this, because when I was looking I couldn't find anything cool to base my build off of, and couldn't find anyone putting more than just a couple of 10s in a crappy box in one these cars. I really don't think you could get much louder in a trans am without going pretty radical and using the back seat, just not enough volume for a box.

All I have done to the car is the system and lowered it 2in, put on some American Racing Torq-Thrust 2 wheels. Got to take it a little at a time.

That's the main reason I posted this, because when I was looking I couldn't find anything cool to base my build off of, and couldn't find anyone putting more than just a couple of 10s in a crappy box in one these cars. I really don't think you could get much louder in a trans am without going pretty radical and using the back seat, just not enough volume for a box.
All I have done to the car is the system and lowered it 2in, put on some American Racing Torq-Thrust 2 wheels. Got to take it a little at a time.
haha yeah, I bought a sealed box that was made for the hatch area, because I don't have the supplies to build one myself..

Im thinking about stepping down from 2 12"s on 2krms, to 1 10" on like 1krms

I got out of the audio game and started spending on performance mods ha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.