98 Accord Build

Looks good man. Im in the middle of a build and its always inspiring to see someone get close to being completed! Motivates me haha.

Looks good man. Im in the middle of a build and its always inspiring to see someone get close to being completed! Motivates me haha.
What vehicle are you doing your build in? See in your sig you are doing an IB as well. Is that current or from the past

I got the same 6.5 pro speaker. How u like them so far?
At first they were just okay but now after getting my 80prs tuned to my liking and getting my amps set right I am really starting to like them. I mean for $56 dollars a pair that's to bad and man can they get loud

What vehicle are you doing your build in? See in your sig you are doing an IB as well. Is that current or from the past
Yeah I have my IB install finished now, I just don't come on here all that often.

Its in a Lancer.

I used a JL 12w7 for the IB. Oh it says that in the sig haha.

Front stage for now is the HAT woofer from the imagine series and scanspeak deep chamber tweeters.

I just received my shipment for my new front stage. Ill be putting in 4'' scan 12mu and 8'' scan discover mid bass along with the scan tweeters.

Yeah I have my IB install finished now, I just don't come on here all that often.
Its in a Lancer.

I used a JL 12w7 for the IB. Oh it says that in the sig haha.

Front stage for now is the HAT woofer from the imagine series and scanspeak deep chamber tweeters.

I just received my shipment for my new front stage. Ill be putting in 4'' scan 12mu and 8'' scan discover mid bass along with the scan tweeters.
Nice. You have an evo? What gen or year?

So the 15's are out of the car and I have been trading and selling some stuff. I have been wanting to try out new stuff for the sub stage and I was thinking about to 2 tantric hdd 12's seeing as I got one already from a trade but with the Sundown yard sale that has been going on I couldn't help but to buy some items

As of right now I am running an SA10 that I picked up from the yard sale for a temp setup. I have never ran a Sundown product but I have to say I am impressed with this sub. Especially for the price I go it at //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Also decided to pick up 4 SA ultras. Not sure what my plans are but I think I can find a good use for them

unboxed one of the ultras to take a look. Looks to be a very nice woofer and I really like the surround used on it

This is next to a hdd 12 and a hdc3 18. The motor on the hdc3 is not to much bigger than on the ultra

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.