98 Accord Build

So got everything back in under the hood and my big 3 back together. Plan on to go through and double up my wire on the 3 and clean it up a bit but for now it will be like this

Just seeing what is was getting voltage wise after hot in park at idle. The old alt showed 13.8

are you going to do 2x runs? please let me know. i have a 2000 accord coupe and i want to do 2x runs of 1/0, but i cant seem to find anywhere to run it. can u take a pic if possible

are you going to do 2x runs? please let me know. i have a 2000 accord coupe and i want to do 2x runs of 1/0, but i cant seem to find anywhere to run it. can u take a pic if possible
I did and it fit just fine. Will get pics up today

Okay so I was able to get a good bit done yesterday. I have everything finished besides the trunk which will be a bit before I am completely finished in the back because I plan to make it look nice. Right now I am kind of at a standstill until I get some more ring terminals in. Seems like I alwasy need me than I accounted for. So right now I am only using one power wire with one sub amp and my vocal amp till I get everything else in. I am probably doing about 1250 watts at the most right now with just the front battery in and my voltage dip at all when I am at idle so I am ready to get everything to see how it will do. So on to the pics:

This is where I ran my power wire down through the firewall. What you see in the pic is my positive wire, my negative come through at the same spot just ran it differently under the hood so you do not see it in this pic.

Wire going under where the back seat will be and up in the hole under the rear deck

[/img]

Put the seat part back in and the wire ran fine under it. Did not cause the seat to stick up or anything.

Got all of the rear seat back in and everything went back together no problem. The part where you still see the power wire running into the trunk fits just fine behind the part that goes there( the piece between the door and back seat) as it is hollow behind it so you have a good amount or space to work with

all the wire coming into the trunk

So got some new stuff in this past Thursday, but have not had the chance to open it and start working on installing it till today.

Picked up a pair of QP-MR6.5 and QP-TH25 "SuperTweeter" from SoundQubed

[/IMG

Had to make some spacers so it would not hit the window and was still a tight fit when making sure the door would fit back on properly

Well since the deal fell through on the subs I had paid for I received my money back through PayPal a few days ago. So I have been thinking since all of that happened that I am actually pretty content with my sub stage and decided to work some more on my front stage after getting those SQ speakers in. I have been in need/want of a new HU and I needed a two channel amp to run my middle speakers off of so I just bought a Pioneer 80prs and a PPI bk210.2 to go with the rest of my matching amps.

I did a good bit of reading on which HU to buy and it seemed like this one was the best choice for me so hopefully I will like it

So I got all my stuff in a few days ago and just decided to wait until I finished up my trunk before posting anything up so I have several pics

The amp and a few install accessories

[/img]

Got everything lined up and cut out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.