At it again...2 18's in a Dodge Ram quad cab

avs20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Frisco, TX
Well, I got the itch again to do a big system...so here I go..

I don't have the subs or amp yet, but they will be here soon.

Amp: Hifonics XXV-Cyclops

Subs: IA Death Penalty 18's

Box: 12 cubes net @ 35hz - Subs up, Port up

Here are a few pics of where I'm at:

FYI..the last pic is Rust Oleum brand bedliner..it is TERRIBLE. Dupli Color is by far the best I have used for boxes...it was harder to find this time locally, but I found some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Duratex looks exactly like Dupli Color roll on bedliner. It has orange peel rather than a grainy texture like other roll ons..

Duratex looks exactly like Dupli Color roll on bedliner. It has orange peel rather than a grainy texture like other roll ons..
U can change the way duratex looks to any way u want by adding water/chemicals and or using diff rollers....that is one coat with a regular roller and it looks pretty good up close

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

That is exactly what the Dupli Color looks like. I had never heard of duratex before...I like the ability to modify it the way you want. Thanks for giving me the heads up!

I took out the old under the seat sub box and removed the seat for the box installation tomorrow. I also finished the bedliner on the box so it's ready to go...

Got the box installed...amp should be in tomorrow. Still need to pick up some batteries and I'm waiting on the subs...

How are you managing the renowned tranny hump going down the back? lol putting that thing in there looks like a huge pita, having to take off the door...

The 02+ has the rear under seat storage which is slightly above the hump. The box sits flush on top of the storage frame...look at this pic:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.