'97 Silverado DD AQ and premier

Reason for the sub hole not being cut out is cause the sub is at my house and I'm not there to get the gasket to the guy building it. It's no big deal, that's why we got a shop vac and compressed air. Thanks for the compliments.

Reason for the sub hole not being cut out is cause the sub is at my house and I'm not there to get the gasket to the guy building it. It's no big deal, that's why we got a shop vac and compressed air. Thanks for the compliments.
understandable, shopvacs are in the same class as the trusty duct tape (dependable)

hurry up and get some more pics up, im enjoying your build

understandable, shopvacs are in the same class as the trusty duct tape (dependable)
hurry up and get some more pics up, im enjoying your build
I used duct tape on my last box to seal around the sub, it worked pretty well so I can't complain.

you got that box in yet bro??? lemme know how it sounds...
Put it in saturday night just to hear it. I was impressed with it. It felt kinda like getting punched in the chest. It sounded good but there's still room for it to get louder.

looking to be a D series motor?... nom nom nom
Late model d motor. Got it for $160 in 2007.

Got a small teaser vid here. I'll get a better one next time I'm home. It's kinda crappy cause all I had was my cell phone but it's better than nothing I guess.

I like how you have that accent, confederate flags, and you start playing lil wayne...lol, classic. Awesome HU by the way, I liked it much better than the Alpine 9887 and Eclipse CD7100 I had. I couldn't hear any music, you going to work on your frontstage next?

Lol, I hate the way I sound on video. What ***** worse is that's what I sound like in person. The flags are only brought out on certain occasions, it's not an everyday thing. Thanks, I really like this h/u. Lots of features, fairly easy to use if you take the time to look at it. Front will begin next year. In the doors will be two DD 6.5W, four tweets, and two DD MB 6.5's. I'm going to do a DDC 6.5 set in the kicks, A pillar and C pillar. I think it will keep up then.

Here's some scores from this weekend and a short vid. Scores were on music mic in the kick, drivers door open.

001-1.jpg

004.jpg

Seems like all interest was lost in the build. I apologize for the lack of updates, my grandpa has been in the hospital so I haven't really had time to get any work done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.