'97 Silverado DD AQ and premier

DDsilverado
10+ year member

Started this build back in 2007 and it's been slowly progressing ever since. It started out I just wanted something no one else around me had, so I had a friend design me a box and me and Will got to work on it. After the wreck I got the next truck and decided to throw some sound deadening in and get rid of the backseat. The first box was roughly 5.5 cu. ft. before displacements but it just wasn't what I expected so I opted for a PWK design so now I'm going to see how this box works out. Any comments or questions welcome.

The victim

IMG_0790.jpg

Cleaning the interior to get some of the dirt off the carpet.

teardown2.jpg

Taking the interior out to do some deadening.

teardown1.jpg

All the interior out of the truck. Sub and box on the floor.

thebeast.jpg

Prepping for deadening.

teardown3.jpg

Starting the deadening. Didn't get pics of it completed, we were kind of pressed for time so I didn't have any time to get pics of the damplifier.

deadening1.jpg

Frame for the false floor. It's not complete yet due to the fact I need to get my batts and alt.

frame.jpg

Sub and old box in ready to be wired up.

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

New box design.

07.png

No rap when the flags are flying, mainly hank jr but that was one of the requirement for my buddies wedding was to fly the flags, I only do it on special occasions. I've heard that the PWK box's are supposed get really good results, I guess I'll find out next weekend.

Yes that was it, and I do believe that I came to the conclusion that you are the pot calling the kettle black. Check your post history man, other than this build the only other ones that you have posted in are Dave's. I believe that would be your definition of dickrider. You follow him pretty hard man. I would also appreciate it if you didn't clutter up this thread with useless stuff. If you have no criticism, compliments, questions or anything else that would pertain to the actual build don't bother posting.

Yes that was it, and I do believe that I came to the conclusion that you are the pot calling the kettle black. Check your post history man, other than this build the only other ones that you have posted in are Dave's. I believe that would be your definition of dickrider. You follow him pretty hard man. I would also appreciate it if you didn't clutter up this thread with useless stuff. If you have no criticism, compliments, questions or anything else that would pertain to the actual build don't bother posting.
im always commenting on the build logs, not sure what youre talkin about bro. ill give you that respect to not post anymore in this thread but next time, dont stick your nose in someone elses business and that wont happen. comprende?

I didn't ask you to not post, just don't fill it with useless stuff. That defeats the purpose of a build log, I see it all the time on almost every forum I'm on. People will post a couple pictures then 2 pages of crap. All I did was looked through your post history to find out what you have against Dave. I didn't see any posts in anything but his build logs, that's what I meant. I wasn't trying to pry but Dave never really has said anything bad to anyone that I have seen so i was just wanting to know why your mad at him. I can see the whole build log thing you have against him but to me that isn't that big of a deal. that's just me though. If you have anything constructive to add to the build by all means, post away. Just don't fill it with junk. I'm sure you can respect that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.