97 4Runner Groundpounder Build

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Finally got a truck that I can actually put a real stereo in.

Everything has to be relatively concealed since I can't go past 35% Tint in Oregon.

I'll post up equipment as it comes, since I'm really indecisive. 4 12's, 2 15's or an 18, undecided, probably 2500W.

Definitely going to have an Ho Alt and at least a 100Ah batt in the back. Electrical System Overkill would describe this build quite well.

First up, full range amps.

On the rears, Treo TSX75.2, tiny and easy to hide. And on the Fronts, Kicker KX600.4, wasn't my first choice but it was a deal I couldn't pass up.

A run of Oversized OFC 4 gauge to each one should suffice.

NerJn.jpg

Finally got a truck that I can actually put a real stereo in.
Everything has to be relatively concealed since I can't go past 35% Tint in Oregon.

I'll post up equipment as it comes, since I'm really indecisive. 4 12's, 2 15's or an 18, undecided, probably 2500W.

Definitely going to have an Ho Alt and at least a 100Ah batt in the back. Electrical System Overkill would describe this build quite well.

First up, full range amps.

On the rears, Treo TSX75.2, tiny and easy to hide. And on the Fronts, Kicker KX600.4, wasn't my first choice but it was a deal I couldn't pass up.

A run of Oversized OFC 4 gauge to each one should suffice.

NerJn.jpg
Just get a l7 there square... Means there loud bro

SubScribed to the build..Can you paint the windows out with exception of the drivers and pass side as long as you have outside mirrors on ea side of the vehicle?in Tx you can do that.Continue on sir..Interested in the build:santa:

SubScribed to the build..Can you paint the windows out with exception of the drivers and pass side as long as you have outside mirrors on ea side of the vehicle?in Tx you can do that.Continue on sir..Interested in the build:santa:
No opaque material can block any window in the car, that means that even a wall will be technically illegal here, my dad got a ticket once for having one of those mural things that are perforated so you can see out but nobody can see in.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Just want to throw this out there: You're going to want moar powa as soon as you are done. Start big man! 3.5k or 5k FTW!
I'm thinking of doing that, 2500 is my minimum.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Just get a l7 there square... Means there loud bro
I can't afford kicker quality, I'm thinking of getting 5 more bazooka tubes, that would wang.

No opaque material can block any window in the car, that means that even a wall will be technically illegal here, my dad got a ticket once for having one of those mural things that are perforated so you can see out but nobody can see in. 

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

I'm thinking of doing that, 2500 is my minimum.
Id have to move..LOL! They sure are strict about that one..hmm wow

i had 2 mayhem 12's on 2 american bass vfl 500.1 amps strapped at .7 daily , 2 pc 2150 batteries along with the stock battery ,and a 260 amp alt .was pretty loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.