93 f150 single cab 2 10 ideas

Participant count
  • Participant list
Here we go.....I used to own a 1500 ext cab Chevy but trans died and front diff cracked so its gone...now have a 93 f150 single cab got for 250 needed clutch runs great....but the lame sound *****....I have 2 massive audio kilo104 sub's and a 2k amp I'm just trying to get ideas here....option one try..to build box to fit behind bench but my sub's are not small so not sure how that's going to work...option two get 2 buckets and do some kind of console box but it can't get in shifters way....any input would be helpfull

I have a 94 Lightning and had 2 10" HDC3s between the bucket seats in 3 cubic foot net but no way you would have room to shift. I also had an 86 F150 with bench seat and was only able to get 2.2 cubes behind the seat without it having to be moved to far forward.

After looking up the subwoofer specs they only require 1.0 cube each ported. Id build a ported wedge box for behind the seat.

I'm just wondering if my woofers gonna rub the seat ,,,could get grills..screw it I'll give it a shot I got whole pallet of particle board given to me so its not like I'm losing anything but time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.