90 ah batts for 542 shipped...

I'm looking hard at this thread.. reading up on Lithium and seeing the prices... Lithium for that price is crazy... how many AGM 31's are they equal to?.. I'm not sure how to compare the two... this thread started in February... are there any other Killer deals out there?.. Possibly stateside?.. Are the Lithium THAT good?

[quote name='ChaseinBass']What happened to Full Tilt Lithiums I see they only have a face book page and no posts since march ? Did they go out ? @Popwarhomie did you ever get your limitless ?[/QUOTE]

I guess he decided to not continue with the business. Good idea cause he didn't know anything about batteries and tried to start a company... I was waiting on the refund from Full Tilt and never ordered from Limitless. Decided not to go crazy with my daily driver and just build a dedicated car audio truck but its been put on the back burner for now.

Wow good thing you didn't get stuck with one and no warranty! The HD 15k is banging at 0.5 with no problems so far other than low voltage so I am going to lithium and some caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a 40Ah limitless. It's definitely worth the money. I don't have the room for tons of batts so lithium came in perfect for my car.

Bought a 40Ah limitless. It's definitely worth the money. I don't have the room for tons of batts so lithium came in perfect for my car.
Looking at those and the JYs Not really sure on what size I should get ? I was thinking 60 Ah or the 80 Ah, Not a big price difference. Anyone have any input on size ? I will be running the taramps 15k and two ppi 900.4 s and will have 550 amps of alternators. Think the 60 will do and is the 80 overkill ?

oh ya 15k is at 0.5 ohm too.

Looking at those and the JYs Not really sure on what size I should get ? I was thinking 60 Ah or the 80 Ah, Not a big price difference. Anyone have any input on size ? I will be running the taramps 15k and two ppi 900.4 s and will have 550 amps of alternators. Think the 60 will do and is the 80 overkill ?
oh ya 15k is at 0.5 ohm too.
I'd rather save for an 80 ah. I dont have as much blind faith in lithiums as i used to. You need to go a bit above what you think need is what i learned from all my friends that did lithium swaps.

Problem is most people don't know how to run them or hope for zero voltage with them and that's not the case....I've tried every combo of Agms+Lithium...just agm...just caps...agm and caps...just lithium...lithium and caps...and lithium,caps and agm...and if comparing Agm to lithium there's no comparison...DC power 320 amp alt+North Star G34 up front and just a Jb 40ah in back held better voltage then 4 Northstar G31s in back for 2-3 song demos at a time on a TFE at .5 but only by a few tenths of a volt nothing spectacular...but was louder on the meter every time...154 sealed on the dash with the 4 g31s 5 burps back to back...and a 154.5 sealed on the dash 5 burps back to back

Like I've said before caps and lithium is where it's at...when I swapped my TFE for 2 scv 6ks I went from a 154.5 to a 155.2 sealed on the dash ...added 5 banks of caps and went from 155.2 to 156.2 sealed on the dash with back to back to back to back burps and gained a full db during my 30 sec full tilt psyclone runs finishing with a 152.5 at 20hz 30sec average

I'm looking hard at this thread.. reading up on Lithium and seeing the prices... Lithium for that price is crazy... how many AGM 31's are they equal to?.. I'm not sure how to compare the two... this thread started in February... are there any other Killer deals out there?.. Possibly stateside?.. Are the Lithium THAT good?
What's crazy is the car audio "brands" slapping their logo on these, doubling the price, and selling them to rubes.

The more I look, the more I think there are far cheaper options for lifePo4 battery than the ones branded for car audio, and yeah, everyone I see local seems to have no regrets from switching.

What's crazy is the car audio "brands" slapping their logo on these, doubling the price, and selling them to rubes.
The more I look, the more I think there are far cheaper options for lifePo4 battery than the ones branded for car audio, and yeah, everyone I see local seems to have no regrets from switching.
The main difference between the car audio brands like JB,XS,and JY is the cells they use are high discharge cells...most of those ones you see that seem like a bargain have low discharge rates of only like 90 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.