Need your expertise help everyone

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lornashore616

I have a aftermarket radio that was installed when I got my car and

For some reason my radio just stopped working. Like nothing happens the tv monitors in the back turn on and their is a picture but front plate just is a blank screen. The radio is a pioneer avic-n4

I attached a picture to show you the lights come on but nothing else no sound CD player doesn’t work nor radio

What could be the problem? Thanks dudes and dudetts

Front screen isn’t supposed to turn on when driving FYI
I know that but my radio is broke lol. I put a cd in nothing happens. What I’m saging is my whole system stopped working

And it doesn’t want to play. What is the solution do you know ?

Who installed it? If a shop, and it's still under warranty, I'd go back and make them fix the issues your having. Save yourself the headache.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.