90 ah batts for 542 shipped...

turns out winston is pretty good for burps and a few minute demos but for whole day demos, its got a slow @ss recharge speed compared to JY. Still WAAAY better than AGMs. Stay tuned to a head to head full tilt vs limitless vs JY power.

The winston is extremely viable if you dont have a strong alt system because with a stronger alt, you still wont charge it any faster than what it can take in. In my case i'm only limited to a single 320 amp alt in my vehicle so running 3-4 90 ah winstons will work. If you have several alts, You might want a faster recharge lithium.

For stock alts, These winstons cant be beat for the money.

Told them I wanted a refund. He said he would refund me tomorrow. ***** I waited 2 weeks and will be waiting even longer for Limitless. Are the limitless lithiums 20C rated? They aren't responding to messages on Facebook...

Told them I wanted a refund. He said he would refund me tomorrow. ***** I waited 2 weeks and will be waiting even longer for Limitless. Are the limitless lithiums 20C rated? They aren't responding to messages on Facebook...
I emailed limitless about the 16v's sunday night, still havent heard from them either.

I emailed limitless about the 16v's sunday night, still havent heard from them either.

the lithium batts have lower ESR. they discharge nearly 4x faster and have a MUCH greater charge density. they are capable of being discharge much fther than a lead acid battery but retains its output and charge resistance so they can charge from 10% to 100% in about hte same time a LA can recharge from 70% to 100%.

a group 31 lithium is stronger than 3 group 31 LAs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.