8" sub recommendations

As far as that QPower box goes... best I can come up with for the type S is 1.92ft3 AD, and the port length uncorrected is 13"?.. that's 36.78hz and according to Winisd gets to 100fps port velocity on around 265 watts input. That's around a 360 watt amp according to how I read it. Probably actually tuned to 37-39hz, with the drivers firing down and the port restriction you'll likely lose a lil' output. But I've seen worse believe me.
Whew....glad it doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it should be okay for what I'm looking for. I don't want to blow my windows out, but just get some good clean accurate low end.

Is that the old type s or the new type s series they just came out with? Idk how much they changed from the old 1.They just recently released them so he maybe able to find a deal on the old ones.
I'm getting the last model (SWS) when it changed to look like the Type-R. I should be able to get both for $150 or less as opposed to $130 each for the new ones.

Whew....glad it doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it should be okay for what I'm looking for. I don't want to blow my windows out, but just get some good clean accurate low end.
It might be adequate for your needs but when I said "a lil'" output loss and I've seen worse... sure, but please don't take that a an endorsement.

Prefabs generally don't get low or rowdy in my experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.