amplitude.PNG
max acoustic.PNG
max power.PNG
cone displacement.PNG
velocity.PNG
impedance.PNG
phase response.PNG
group delay.PNG

Stay with the regular ported enclosure and just feed that thing more rms. At least 3000 rms. U have to remember box rise and factor that in. At 1 ohm the subwoofer will rise back and forth to about 2.5 ohms or so.

Very peaky response and horrible group delay. That design will sound like absolute ****.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, How does one go about fixing those problems?
Stay with the regular ported enclosure and just feed that thing more rms. At least 3000 rms. U have to remember box rise and factor that in. At 1 ohm the subwoofer will rise back and forth to about 2.5 ohms or so.
Thats what I'm going to have to do. Thank you as well for sticking with this thread. I think I'm done messing with the idea of a 6th, on my own at least.

Fithwheel ur a lame that ain’t makin no noise. On here, in life or in ur vehicle. Go drink the special Jim Jones punch with Bobby. Dislike that ****, just like u dislike ur own life/urself (deep down inside) and the people in it. Lol! That’s why u r always disliking ppl’s **** and getting into it with ppl. Awww, isn’t that pitiful. Note how u didn’t answer me or explain urself and just hide behind a thumb. That makes me think that in real life u r a coward. I spoke up, now speak. Coward. I’m ready for that thumb, coward. Lol!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to reply, How does one go about fixing those problems?

Thats what I'm going to have to do. Thank you as well for sticking with this thread. I think I'm done messing with the idea of a 6th, on my own at least.

Smaller box and changing tuning. You're better off keeping it simple with a plain ported box and learning and developing experience until you can work around the trade offs of a 6th order.

U can’t spell so u have to do that dumb **** that nobody can understand except geniuses like u. I lost u at shut the **** up. The rest is jiberish. Hooked on lame phonics. Lol! Bump that dislike on this comment, gangster. Lol! I guess it’s the Indiana in u. Jim Jones juice is calling u. I’m gonna start calling u Indiana Jones. Lol

it’s spelled components, not compoets lol! Where for art thou comPOET? Not at school. But I’m gonna teach u. Lol! Just slow down before u crash and sound some **** out and weigh it out before u pic it up. Lol
977CBA6E-A824-4EC2-88A6-3369AD8A5F66.png

I got so far under fithwheel’s skin he disliked almost all my posts. Lol! He literally took time out of his awesome life to find all my posts and dislike them. Lol damn I’m good! All them -103 likes are from fithwheel. Peep his latest activity. Lol fithwheel, u r the man!

Last edited:
I got so far under fithwheel’s skin he disliked almost all my posts. Lol! He literally took time out of his awesome life to find all my posts and dislike them. Lol damn I’m good! All them -103 likes are from fithwheel. Peep his latest activity. Lol fithwheel, u r the man!
6th wheel huh? Funny. More accounts? Must be hard to keep track?You really hate dislikes. Kinda like a Bobby detector

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.