'65/'66 Mustang Coupe audio build

Man that is nice. I'm still waiting to get the car into the shop for the body and paint, then I can start working on getting everything installed. I've got the trunk floor pieces done, the sub box built and covered with the dark gray replica plaid they used for the trunk liner back then. Still need to build the side walls. The carpet will be the same as in the cabin. I'm working the morel mid's and high's into a piece of thick acrylic for where the original 4x10 went so should have some nice presence up front. 6.5s will be in the kick panels, and 4x6's will be in the doors. Going with a single 10" for the sub. We'll see. Those things are spendy, plus the amp to drive it/them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...
Yeah if you want to be loud and don't mind losing the back seat start looking into building a wall. B pillar wall. Gives you lots of room for...

About this thread

Sunriver61

Sunriver61
Pacific Northwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
aldonkak