600 watt rms recommendations

but I dont know where to get a box design.

Jeez... I wonder where?
It'll do fine on your power but will actually do great on about 2X that Kicker amp too.

I'm usually on and off here so message me when your ready if you do it. I'm tired of all the debate and ya buts. Its a LOW budget system and using your power for now too. Under $120 easy if you do the work yourself.

I'm sure we can come to a price for a design agreeable to both of us... :alien:

Jeez... I wonder where?
It'll do fine on your power but will actually do great on about 2X that Kicker amp too.

I'm usually on and off here so message me when your ready if you do it. I'm tired of all the debate and ya buts. Its a LOW budget system and using your power for now too. Under $120 easy if you do the work yourself.

I'm sure we can come to a price for a design agreeable to both of us... :alien:
Thanks, it'll be a while before I do anything so I can save up some money but I'll probably end up building a box no matter what I end up with.

So I was looking at that sundown amp and that seems like something I will get. Do they also make good sounding subs for under 400 a piece. The most I want to pay for a system is around 1000 dollars. i Like the idea of the budget systems but I still don’t really know what I want to do for this. Do you think I could get a decent system for 1000 dollars

Would this sound good with that amp or would it be better to get a bigger one

He knows that and said he is looking into it kickstand :)

Building your own box will always sound better then something like that, designed to your specifications i.e for the style of music you listen to that is just a all around prefab box for general use. Yes you can get nice Subwoofers from SSA, Sundown, FI and others for under 400 a piece. I just did 2 FI Xv3's for 490 shipped and they are 1000 watts rms. @Buck is doing the design in a month or two when I can get around to building the box. For it I am going to do a 3K in the future on it. For a set of dual 12" Sundowns like that you can get a amp/subwoofer deal on Apex that will match up nicely. You would need to do a 2K at least on that setup with 2 12" 750 watt rms subwoofers. Sundown under rates their subwoofers imho and according to many others. Also you will want the box to face towards the rear of the trunk i.e the license plate. Also you will find the overwhelming majority of us will NOT give Skarbage or D4S ANY MONEY for a reason. I will not go into specifics here on a public forum. I know a couple people here will buy from them but 99% of will not here or any other car audio forum.

Those subwoofers are the same in this link. Do a set of Dual 4ohm 12" with at least a SFB2K for 719.99 or 789.99 for the same setup but with the 3K then you will need to build a box yourself for around 60-80 bucks in 3/4" sanded pine or maple or birch if you have the money. Plus a 1/0 OFC or Welding wire kit. Send me a PM I can work with you on all that stuff since you are in Wisconsin. Buck doesn't charge much for a basic design and the set of instructions he sends you are very detailed and as long as you have a saw, some clamps, wood glue, wood screws and a little bit of knowledge on how to use tools you are okay, I'm sure you dad or someone would be willing to help you.

Click 2K then 12" SA Classic Series and Dual 4ohm. Personally I am not a fan of anyone signing my stuff but up to you. At least these guys are standup professionals with great reputations.

Buck doesn't charge much for a basic design you will have to ask him but iirc its around 30-40 bucks for basic ported boxes and it is worth every penny. For more complex designs he charges more but for what you wanted it should be a basic subwoofer box design. He will want pictures of the area working with, exact measurements of the area you have to work with, type of music you listen to regardless if it is a couple different genres he will take all that into consideration along with the amplifier you are using as well. He is good to work with and everyone so far has said his stuff is top notch. He has a thread going here on some of his designs. Just send him a pm @Buck and he will get back to you when he is feeling better as he is down right now with severe allergies and hasn't been very active the past week but I know you are not in any rush anyways.

The amp you have (600@2ohms) wont run that box
If I was going to get an amp to run it and was looking to spend as little as possible I would look at
https://www.woofersetc.com/c-3-ampl...s-class-d-amplifier-fullrange-full-range.html
You could probably squeak by with the 1500 version but for $40 is more than worth it to get the 2000
This would work as well
https://www.amazon.ca/Taramps-1800w...46c11&pd_rd_wg=ZKKJZ&pd_rd_i=B07BWQXY91&psc=1
I was talking about the sfb1500 sorry for not clarifying

Buck doesn't charge much for a basic design you will have to ask him but iirc its around 30-40 bucks for basic ported boxes and it is worth every penny. For more complex designs he charges more but for what you wanted it should be a basic subwoofer box design. He will want pictures of the area working with, exact measurements of the area you have to work with, type of music you listen to regardless if it is a couple different genres he will take all that into consideration along with the amplifier you are using as well. He is good to work with and everyone so far has said his stuff is top notch. He has a thread going here on some of his designs. Just send him a pm @Buck and he will get back to you when he is feeling better as he is down right now with severe allergies and hasn't been very active the past week but I know you are not in any rush anyways.
Ok thanks for all the info I really appreciate it. When I get the new stuff set up would you still be interested in buying the Box That Rocks I don’t know what it’s worth but I think that was you who asked about it in the beginning of the thread

Click 2K then 12" SA Classic Series and Dual 4ohm. Personally I am not a fan of anyone signing my stuff but up to you. At least these guys are standup professionals with great reputations.
so why do I want the classic and not the v2 and aren’t the amps they have 1ohm so wouldn’t I want 2 ohm. I have no clue what I’m talking about but if you could clarify this just so that I can know why. Part of the reason I made this was so that I could learn and this is one of the things that confuses me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...