600 watt rms recommendations

I’m the only one here with a hardon for Dayton I think. I always have to throw it in when all you flaccid peeps forget to mention them.
Flaccid peeps? Thats pretty flaccid itserlf. Ive done thousands of enclosures and hunderdeds of 4ths, I did not comment on your 4th thread because you were the expert and married to your theories. But whatever man... its your car. God what has happened to this forum?

Flaccid peeps? Thats pretty flaccid itserlf. Ive done thousands of enclosures and hunderdeds of 4ths, I did not comment on your 4th thread because you were the expert and married to your theories. But whatever man... its your car. God what has happened to this forum?
What the hell are you even talking about. I did a 4th order because I wanted to try a 4th order. I have 3 other subs to swap in there that aren’t 4th orders. What is your issue?

What the hell are you even talking about. I did a 4th order because I wanted to try a 4th order. I have 3 other subs to swap in there that aren’t 4th orders. What is your issue?
A disaster 4th presented like its the be al to end all and in build thread no less. Typical Phx audio guy... Maybe do it right 1st off.

Who you talking to man... im no poser. I do sub enclosures for breakfast

Ya the Tucson scene made me leave car audio. Fuk Tucson, its rife with backsabbers and theives imo. II have a few exp guys deal with. Loud guys.
I just moved here

You’re like that drunk guy at the bar who thinks everyone is challenging them to a fight when no one even cared about them. Who was even challenging you on your audio vocabulary?

T-lines , folded horns ... add somre taper..give a snap at tuning Idc. Ported, 4th and 6th... why dont you school me?
[/QUOT
You’re like that drunk guy at the bar who thinks everyone is challenging them to a fight when no one even cared about them. Who was even challenging you on your audio vocabulary?

Attachments

• AE3C3E7C-338D-4EBB-9E63-17D657B032FC.png
    AE3C3E7C-338D-4EBB-9E63-17D657B032FC.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 32
And im not drunk yet but will be working on it now. And E-drunks that know their **** is even worse. I get it.
Maybe a draught and thinking about what you say is advised. I cant blame people for recommending Dayton as its a forum boner but comon'. I advised him how to get well above his level. I get tired of all the ya but crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.