600 watt rms recommendations

Amazing how the forum gets spendy. This thread has ONE focus so far... $$$. Save -up and put a 2-3K system in there. From a box of rocks to $1000. I said my piece earlier.
But I will say this much... a dual 12 low power setup with the right subs will do just fine. Enclosure/config. helps a ton.
Utilize what you got for now then add power eventually I say. Sa-12s on 2k?.. ok. Why get spendy if your situation is what OP has?

Right, I thought
Said he is going with the Sundown Classic Package with a 2K already.

"Classic package" what is that?

Amazing how the forum gets spendy. This thread has ONE focus so far... $$$. Save -up and put a 2-3K system in there. From a box of rocks to $1000. I said my piece earlier.
But I will say this much... a dual 12 low power setup with the right subs will do just fine. Enclosure/config. helps a ton.
Utilize what you got for now then add power eventually I say. Sa-12s on 2k?.. ok. Why get spendy if your situation is what OP has?

Does anybody know what his electrical is? I doubt it.

Does anybody know what his electrical is? I doubt it.
If your asking what my alternator is I replaced it about 6 months ago and I believe it's 90 amps. Right now I'm running 4 gauge but will be upgrading to 1/0 the reason for the budget increase is that where I work got in contact with me and I'm moving positions so I'll be getting paid better and I figure I can wait a few months before I upgrade to actually save up some money.

My budget will be around 1k but I can go a little over. The reason it was so low before is because I planned on buying everything right now but I dont work in the school year so I'm stuck with what I saved and in December I spend 2500 dollars building an engine. My new plan is to wait until June when school is out then buy everything when I've made the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.