6.5 components under 150

Whats the mounting depth on those eclipse Dragon?
2 1/4"

To be honest this entire thread is pretty pointless. SQ is all subjective.

OP what have you heard that you like? What dont you like? The biggest thing is how much work has been done in the doors (deadener, CCF, MLV, etc)?

yeah about that. atm i got nothing. i'm lookin into my first real pair of speakers. the 45w sonys i have are neat for a free front stage but start to distort at high volumes which *****. honestly i just want good sounding speakers making me feel i'm in the moment and that get pretty loud. i've done absolutely nothing to my doors yet.

i got a set of mbquart rua 216 6.5 components ill sell you for 130$ shipped hit my phone if u interested i can send you pics

oh and they are brand new still in the box!!!!

708 937 3120

mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.