6.5 components under 150

Why does every douchebag try to sell their things outside of the classified forums? NO ONE'S INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR SPEAKERS. Before you try to chime in with, "I'm just trying to help," I'm going to cut you off. You're not trying to help. You're trying to sell your speakers.

To the OP, Image Dynamics ID CTX65CS, Massive Audio VK6, and probably a few others around $150. Now, I'm not saying that the BA Pro60's he's trying to sell are bad. I've never used them, and they retail for a pretty penny, but I'm just letting you know that most people want to sell the things they don't use.

Why does every douchebag try to sell their things outside of the classified forums? NO ONE'S INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR SPEAKERS. Before you try to chime in with, "I'm just trying to help," I'm going to cut you off. You're not trying to help. You're trying to sell your speakers.
To the OP, Image Dynamics ID CTX65CS, Massive Audio VK6, and probably a few others around $150. Now, I'm not saying that the BA Pro60's he's trying to sell are bad. I've never used them, and they retail for a pretty penny, but I'm just letting you know that most people want to sell the things they don't use.
i admit that i read the thread wrong and that i shouldnt have posted that but youre also a douche for assuming something. yeah the forums gone to crap but that wasnt my intention.

I am happy with older Alpine Type Rs, but want to test out Polk MM because I heard good thing about them.

im glad i saw this post i was just going to ask for a good pair of componenets im also into the market.. i have my eyes set on some jbl power serious.
i've heard amazing things from DD and the Image Dynamic components have good reviews too if your interested in them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.