6.5 Component Suggestions.

dortiz29

DFW,TX
I am looking to purchase a new pair of 6.5" components. I can spend anywhere from $200-$300. I can also power them with anywhere from with 100 or 200 rms. I would really like a pair with a smooth tweeter, that is mainly what i'm looking for. I will be running passive. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. These will be going in a 2010 Nissan Versa. I know that the most important thing to choosing speakers is to hear them in person and find what you like, but the problem is I don't have any quality car audio stores around me so I kind of have to rely on suggestions/reviews.

I have about 3.25 inches of mounting depth to work with.
Well in you price range there's tons of options. From cdt. A few from hertz a couple from Dls even all are very sets. , do you plan on using an amp on them ?

Yes I have a RF 4 channel so I can either keep my back speakers and run the fronts at 75 rms or I can get rid of the back speakers and run bridged at 200 rms.

new kappa tweets are about the same as the old. I know I'll get poop for this but look into the pioneer tsd components. Soft dome tweets and for the money sounds pretty good.

Yes I have a RF 4 channel so I can either keep my back speakers and run the fronts at 75 rms or I can get rid of the back speakers and run bridged at 200 rms.
Again there are many sets that you can go with. The kappas are a bit harsh. But if installed correctly that can be toned down a bit Me personally don't care for them. A bit overrated to

new kappa tweets are about the same as the old. I know I'll get poop for this but look into the pioneer tsd components. Soft dome tweets and for the money sounds pretty good.
I know someone who has these and they do sound very good for the money. However, I am looking for a higher quality set than these with better SQ.

I know someone who has these and they do sound very good for the money. However, I am looking for a higher quality set than these with better SQ.
I have many different sets in stock look at some if the lines I suggested earlier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.