$50,000 and an old tahoe... help me spend it

I am a civilian. But yes, i work for the airforce on tinker airforce base. Im a wg10, wife works for department of defense as a gs15.
Sounds like a cool gig! I certainly dont think it sounds like youre doing anything wrong! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dont have 50k to spend on audio. I have 50k to spend on a whole truck. Inside, outside, mechanics, suspension, brakes, etc.. I wouldnt imagine ill spend more than 10k on audio. As for why i chose this forum? Im a member on here, smd, and caco, and a visitor on ssa and diyma as well. I post only on this forum, because i like it here. I follow builds on smd, i try and learn on diyma and ssa, and im on caco because occasionally they have a good thread!
what is it you do? i know the military are idiots and pay great. you a consultant?

nah beo, I was "thejeep".. I was a dbag to ya for no reason.. need to change that. you and i went rounds over nothing, im sorry I was a douche to ya though (seriously) thanks much for the input in this thread!
talking to the wife now, seein if she'll let loose some more funds for this, as I wonder if 50k will cover it:p
Ah, someone else said that you used to be Thejeep and I didn't believe it.

All water under the bridge now. If you need help/advice with this build, I'm here to help

nah, not an old truck fan. I am looking at a classic continental this weekend though. im not getting eid of the truck, it isnt worth enough $$$ to consider it (I think it books at like.. 9kish)

lets stop talking and START BUYING LOL..

come on, were the biuld log....

and if i had that cash bundle i would also but 80% into the truck. motor/trans/paint/ ect..

it would be way better then new. then i would take the rest and get a nice system.

just be informed. i dont care how much you put into it, if you were ever to sell you would loss 80/90% of that money.

theres a guy on c/l selling a 86 s10 blazer, 2dr, 2wd . its all done up. 9k paint job. he is selling it for 5k ... he will never sell it for that.

hes had it up for months with no interest.

he told me he has about 60k into it...

for me i will never sell my truck. infact im thinking about being buried in it..lol

lets stop talking and START BUYING LOL..come on, were the biuld log....

and if i had that cash bundle i would also but 80% into the truck. motor/trans/paint/ ect..

it would be way better then new. then i would take the rest and get a nice system.

just be informed. i dont care how much you put into it, if you were ever to sell you would loss 80/90% of that money.

theres a guy on c/l selling a 86 s10 blazer, 2dr, 2wd . its all done up. 9k paint job. he is selling it for 5k ... he will never sell it for that.

hes had it up for months with no interest.

he told me he has about 60k into it...

for me i will never sell my truck. infact im thinking about being buried in it..lol
I bought the lowering kit today. thats a start, lol. ill buy more as I research //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Im not worried bout resale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

honestly i think its foolish to put that much money in a old truck like that.

why not take the 50k and trade it in on something like Nissan armada thats already clean throw some rims on it and do the stereo and maybe a little custom leather inside?

GM is JUNK.. the fram on my buddies Tahoe is weak as hell.

Went something like this but it had Dan Wiggins, Thilo and a couple others. Made me laugh so hard. Back when Snoopdan was trollin hard about TC. RIP Dan.
http://i.imgur.com/QfX3L42.gif
SNAP I remeber that. ill find it this weekend for ya. wasnt ben from ed in it too?

honestly i think its foolish to put that much money in a old truck like that.why not take the 50k and trade it in on something like Nissan armada thats already clean throw some rims on it and do the stereo and maybe a little custom leather inside?

GM is JUNK.. the fram on my buddies Tahoe is weak as hell.
because I dont want an armada? ive got other vehicles to drive if I need something nice (sl55) something towed (f550) good gas milage (2015 accord v6 coupe) to haul people (honda pilot) to go fast (383 swapped turd gen maro). to go offroad (jeep grand cherokee limited). im working on getting a classic vehicle to round it out. im really sorry you dont like gm, but im not trading this in, and I couldnt care less about wasting this amount of money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.