$50,000 and an old tahoe... help me spend it

Ah, someone else said that you used to be Thejeep and I didn't believe it.
All water under the bridge now. If you need help/advice with this build, I'm here to help
says so on his profile page

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

first thing i would do is find a much better vehicle.

lol, funniest thing ive heard in a while. i certainly wouldnt sink that much money into a clapped out tahoe. to each his own tho.
if you're worried about a small amount of money, I would recommend you not do it either. have fun living mediocrity and worrying about bills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if you're worried about a small amount of money, I would recommend you not do it either. have fun living mediocrity and worrying about bills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
your post makes no sense, bro. why would i be worried? i wasnt trying to insult you, i surely didnt realize you would get so butt hurt.

so i guess boomtaco was right. just another lame troll, huh.
youre free to believe whatever drivel you need to to get you through the day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

your post makes no sense, bro. why would i be worried? i wasnt trying to insult you, i surely didnt realize you would get so butt hurt.
you stupid, brotha? "your vehicle is clapped out sh1t" is generally considered an insult, so it would seem that was exactly what you were trying to do. and if you cant understand the simple context of my response to you.. well, I cant teach you reading comprehension. I merely pointed out that if youre in a position to think my budget for this is a good amount of money, you shouldnt attempt what im going to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So much for not being a douche...

We get it, you have money. You keep referring to 50k as a "small amount of money" etc... You could just say you can afford it and ask for suggestions but in the real world where a majority of us live, 50k is a lot of money. For someone who isn't trying to be a douche or sound arrogant you did a really good job of it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

So much for not being a douche...
We get it, you have money. You keep referring to 50k as a "small amount of money" etc... You could just say you can afford it and ask for suggestions but in the real world where a majority of us live, 50k is a lot of money. For someone who isn't trying to be a douche or sound arrogant you did a really good job of it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
"a small amount of money" varies. to some its $40, to some its $1000000. my point stands. if youre worried about a small amount (no matter what the small amount is to you) you shouldnt modify any vehicle. ive tried nicely explaining to the people who are for some reason concerned with whether or not I am "wasting" money, that I am not worried about it. I cannot make it any more clear. if that offemds you.. well too bad I guess? im not trying to offend, but if it does.. I can't help it

first things first

how about a pic as it sits now

instead of helper bags i would just get springs that are rated for it.

my helper bags were fine but they didnt feel right as far as suspension goes.

also i would get some custom glassed doors. i like the look of 2-3 6.5's and some tweeters in a door, (or tweeters in the pillar)

omg, that guy...^^^^^^

but ya op,,, i want some pics... lol

op, were are you???

here he just got over 30" of snow in the past 24 hours..

do you have a place to work on your cars ??

if so take some pics.

and ya i dont get it, these people pissing on that truck.. there nice.

i would love to have it.

but i really like my s10 blazer... lol

im sure many think im out of my mind for spending all the money i have on it..

i and dont give 2 shitts.. i like it and that all that matters, right op...

and im no were near dont. i could easily spend another 30-40k on in or more..

i just cant wait for some build pics..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.