4th order possibly, which pair of 8’s on 1200watts?

Participant count
  • Participant list

That sub may actually work in a t-line. The fact that it would work in that large of a ported box means it would be more likely to control itself in a t-line. It has a pretty decent Vas and a low Qms, which helps explain the box size. All that plus the low Fs makes it look like a large box low end woofer more for home audio use, IMO. Made to reproduce low rumbles. I mean they recommend you tune it to 20 hz lol. That's almost certainly home audio oriented.

Not a 4th but a t-line like you suggested

These! Fs is 41.6 and rms is 500.

Screenshot_20210309-211241_Chrome.jpg

So, one 12” (the Dayton UM) or a pair of 8’s( the sa’s Bobby linked), which I actually had looked at earlier? I’m down with either of the 2 brands. Wonder which would require a smaller box? Or even which would model best for a t-line.

The fs on those sundowns is a little higher then ideal for a t line but I had an SA 12 in a t line that sounded amazing so all depends on design

Still have the box! If you find yourself in st.louis I'll sell it cheap!

The fs on those sundowns is a little higher then ideal for a t line but I had an SA 12 in a t line that sounded amazing so all depends on design

Still have the box! If you find yourself in st.louis I'll sell it cheap!
Why dimensions is the box? Just want an idea of what size enclosure Im looking at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.