4Runner Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clifff150
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I’m about to start building a box for my wife’s 2016 4Runner. It will be an Incriminator LI 12 on an Incriminator 10.1. I’m using a 4 inch aero and tuning around 35hz. Any experience an if I should go sub up/port back? Sub back/port up, sub back port side? I was initially going to to fire the sub toward the lift gate and port to a side.

Odds are up back side or corner firing sub and port will all work ok in that shape vehicle. Likely the difference will be barely audible either way but I'd do sub up and port to a side/corner.

Thank you. Going sub up will definitely protect the sub from my wife throwing groceries back there. I think I’ll go this route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.