4 speaker slots 2 tweeker

Participant count
  • Participant list

boppy

If my car has 4 door speakers (one in each door) but only 2 tweeker slots (front doors), should i buy a pair of component speakers for the front and a pair of coaxial for the rear or just stick with the same type of speaker for front and rear?

You could. Or you could do like most and go all out on the front doors and ditch the rears. Or keep the rears stock since they wont be heard anyway, or should not be heard anyway. If you put tweeters in back like most "experts" dealers will tell you it will pull your ears to the back of the car and they don't belong there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.