loud/good splits for wrx

Participant count
  • Participant list

H_L

The more you research the more you will find and the more confusing it becomes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I have a 2008 Subaru wrx hatch that has 6.5 inch splits in the front and 6 inch coaxials in the back and I want to replace them with something that will go quite loud but maintain really good quality. I was thinking jl audio c3 splits as I can convert them to coaxial for in the rear because I would like to get as close as possible to the same sound in the back as in the front.

What do you guys think of the JL c3650?

I’m open to any suggestions, I have 120wrms front and back to play with and I can upgrade my amp if really needed. Under $400 a pair Australian would be great too.

Cheers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.