4 SA-12s 5k+

made the port today used a home depot tube 12 inch port bishes! tuned at 32hz but i play down to 26 daily. couldnt play it alot cuz i literally just got in the house.

lil teaser

IMAG0877.jpg

and theres is an issue sometimes its loud as **** an other its like i blew a coil, i think its cuz of the lc1 i have thats the only thing inline from the amp. and my mids amp doesnt do it. just the bass amp. an my trunk popped the glue and the spray foam has shrunk and not doesnt fill anymore. also i need better deadener the peel & seal is coming up. im having some issues right now as u can see lol im going to get some 8awg wires for the speakers right now they are connected with like 16awg wire i had spare. gunna round the edges, stain the wood dark, and clear protectant over it. and might remove the wood braces and use metal pipes due to airflow issues

Looks quiet.......

Also put some oil on that trunk hinge //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

something still doesnt sound right, i swear if i didnt kno it i would say a coil is blown but i checked them like 7 times each. any suggestions of what it can b it might b my rca voltage went away i swear b4 it was at .23 now i cant even get a reading

[video=youtube;2qV8gd8Cq-4]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.