4 ga in a 0 ga dist block

Participant count
  • Participant list

Megadave06

I am gettin ready to install my Amps and the install kit I have had 0 gauge power wire going to a distribution block with two 4 ga outs. I want to run 0 gauge to my sub amp and my four channel amp uses 4 ga. Can I get a dist. Block that is 0 ga in and two 0 ga outs and just use 0 ga to one and and 4 ga to the other. Would this be ok? The amp kit has 20 of 0 ga power and 8 ft of 4 ga power and ground. I don't really want to buy anymore wire. I would obviously ground the sub amp with 0 ga and the four channel with 4. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks for all the quick replies! I think I'll just pick up a new block locally. The amps are sundown audio saz-1500d and SaX-100.4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.