ANL fuse block needed

Participant count
  • Participant list
So, as I recall, you are running the 2/0 to the second battery. Then from the battery/ run 1/0 or 2/0 if you have it to spare, that section is so short it won't really matter) to that 8 post unit, linking the initial input on the outer 3 on either side, 3 for the ground and 3 for the positive with 3 hole buss bar links or plates you could make out of copper or aluminum on the input side then through the fuses to the 3 +/- on the HCCA and leaving the two in the middle for the 4 gauge runs to the two Massive amplifiers.This seems to me to the least complicated and the least expensive way to to run it. Remind m

Last edited:
It would be cheaper, it might be easier to find a place to mount it, and you would have a ton of options if you just do two, 3 slot fuse holders.

Depending on how you're wiring this up, would one of them be for the sub amp?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...