4 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15" ported design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea were wasting our time if it wasnt for me bored at work on the site i wouldnt waste anymore of my free time after the first few posts from 20 different people lol
lol, I know the feeling bro. I'm surrounded by people just like this. I've learned to just let them run whatever they want. If I try to tell them whats better, it goes nowhere. The better subs cost more and instead of buying 4 12s, for example, they're now only able to buy 2 12s. To them, their setup just became weak. They like the idea of telling people how many subs they have. Getting louder with less is not a priority of theirs. Cant change that, don't stress yourself trying to.

lol, I know the feeling bro. I'm surrounded by people just like this. I've learned to just let them run whatever they want. If I try to tell them whats better, it goes nowhere. The better subs cost more and instead of buying 4 12s, for example, they're now only able to buy 2 12s. To them, their setup just became weak. They like the idea of telling people how many subs they have. Getting louder with less is not a priority of theirs. Cant change that, don't stress yourself trying to.
im just in for the buildlog!

You mean the placement of the prefab and the plugging in of the 6000w maxx Pyle amp??
Lol.... I think we have so many of these people come into (and own) one of my local shops they thought I'd fall for buying some garbage power akoustik stuff marked up about 300% saying it was good. Then I started asking about ID, Morel, Rainbow, etc. (I was looking for components) and they were clueless. :/ They carried rockford prime, power akoustik, and some cheap MTX coax.

crazy how well some of you think u know me when really we only met that one time when you walked in on me an your momma

Lol.... I think we have so many of these people come into (and own) one of my local shops they thought I'd fall for buying some garbage power akoustik stuff marked up about 300% saying it was good. Then I started asking about ID, Morel, Rainbow, etc. (I was looking for components) and they were clueless. :/ They carried rockford prime, power akoustik, and some cheap MTX coax.
Most times they'll just make something up lol. I had a guy tell me once that Boston Acoustics was the lower lines of Power Acoustik....said that the PA stuff was more for big power loud setups. The BA stuff was lower line entry level flea market gear.

crazy how well some of you think u know me when really we only met that one time when you walked in on me an your momma
what are you, 12?

This thread is full of fail. OP, WHY IN THE WORLD WILL YOU NOT LISTEN TO THEM???!!! These people are VERY knowledgeable on this sh*t, and they are TRYING to help you.... H*ll, some of these guys BUILD SUBS! You think they don't know what they're talking about?!

worst attempt at being funny I think I've ever seen. Today is a sad day.
your momma liked it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

mainly cuz out of the 20 people 2,3 actually have ever owed them an im wondering if its not just an opinion on the brand

This thread is full of fail. OP, WHY IN THE WORLD WILL YOU NOT LISTEN TO THEM???!!! These people are VERY knowledgeable on this sh*t, and they are TRYING to help you.... H*ll, some of these guys BUILD SUBS! You think they don't know what they're talking about?!
We don't be listening to dem boyz on da internet in da hood, yo. Pookie dyne da screet got dem Boss 15s in his Caprice dat be scrate bammin' yo. Dem boyz on da internet won't come to da hood and out-beat Pookie!

your momma liked it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
dude no one is making fun of you your just being dumb now we were trying to help you spend your money wisley . go buy your subs and cheap amp and see how long it lasts. your on your own now dude

mainly cuz out of the 20 people 2,3 actually have ever owed them an im wondering if its not just an opinion on the brand
Your logic is a bit flawed.... Go get the 4 15s, sweetie. By all means, I'm sure they will sound GREAT to you. Go ahead and run 1500w to each of them as well... Let's see how long your subs last on that power. Sh*t, let's just see how your stock batt and alt like it, too!

Your logic is a bit flawed.... Go get the 4 15s, sweetie. By all means, I'm sure they will sound GREAT to you. Go ahead and run 1500w to each of them as well... Let's see how long your subs last on that power. Sh*t, let's just see how your stock batt and alt like it, too!
Remember Kat , I'm sure the 6,000 watts he I talking about is from a pyramid 6000 or some other flea market junk to match the flea market junk subs. Maybe a dirty 1200 rms if he is lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIMPSLAPN

10+ year member
PIMPSLAPN
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied