4 Boss P156DVC Phantom 15" ported design help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're dumb when you've got Kat calling you dumb....
Lmao... Truth... Grab the boss 15s bro they slam so hard you'll be amazed your gunna need at least 2k rms to each tho there monsters... You see all the plastic .. Ya that means its loud bro ... Trust me I know these things grab a ssl amp they go awesome together and if ur really trying to stunt get a car like the one in the first vid u posted and you'll be in buisness

Lmao... Truth... Grab the boss 15s bro they slam so hard you'll be amazed your gunna need at least 2k rms to each tho there monsters... You see all the plastic .. Ya that means its loud bro ... Trust me I know these things grab a ssl amp they go awesome together and if ur really trying to stunt get a car like the one in the first vid u posted and you'll be in buisness
That's exactly what smitty wants to hear.

Let the dude get his 4 15. Hes going to get some cheap max rated amp and hes going to clip the hell out of it and smoke the subs. BUT since he is clueless he is going to think its loud as hell and he will be one of those reviewers we all love on sites like sonic electronix.
Listen here guys I picked up these 2 p1 12's and a legacy 5000 amp and got meters the other day , shit knocks yo 165 deeebeeeezzzz I broke my back window.

Listen here guys I picked up these 2 p1 12's and a legacy 5000 amp and got meters the other day , shit knocks yo 165 deeebeeeezzzz I broke my back window.
dont have on the p1s.. theyre actually not too bad lol

alot of **** talking but no suggestions or personal experience..
Ummm.. I would call shaming someone with two of them, to my one, personal experience. He had decent power and a nice enclosure, so its not like he had every advantage... Dude, if you are on a budget spend on stuff that doesn't come with horror stories attached.

dont have on the p1s.. theyre actually not too bad lol
Lol u crazy there flimsy garbage

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

**** how many capacitors you got runnin bro ?

Lol u crazy there flimsy garbage 

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

**** how many capacitors you got runnin bro ?
No cap needed yo , ize only drop to 9.5 voltz my boy saiz ya safe down to 7

Bro if u don't know u better hit up the flea market and ask somebody!
i will take your ****. 

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

im out to many lil ******* on this forum

i will take your ****. 

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

im out to many lil ******* on this forum
If you're just trying to get someone to agree with you, throw a comment up on youtube and grab thumbs up to feel good about yoursef.

Don't get butthurt when the community on here slaps you with THE TRUF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PIMPSLAPN

10+ year member
PIMPSLAPN
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied