3rd Gen BTL's are coming

What are you fishing for? Scott and Nick have never been ones to cheapen out on design or materials, why would someone have to hope that they didn't start going cheap on a new design especially for their primary selling unit?
He is a huge IA dude, that craves about the Death Penalty/Warden. I reckon he is trying to find something to say/do that will help him out...since this is going to freak some people out, in a good way.

P.S. N50 grade neo was used, and done properly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im fishing for bass mainly..

He is a huge IA dude, that craves about the Death Penalty/Warden. I reckon he is trying to find something to say/do that will help him out...since this is going to freak some people out, in a good way.
P.S. N50 grade neo was used, and done properly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Awww, my hunny is still salty lol

Holy Ish, I thought you were dead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Nope, been busy building //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nope, been busy building //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thats whats up. Ive taken a break from competitions. In the spring i might be putting a daily system jank together that'll get loud but im going to go to school or something first.

He's a huge "IA dude", because Nick takes care of him and it is rock solid equipment.

What are you fishing for? Scott and Nick have never been ones to cheapen out on design or materials, why would someone have to hope that they didn't start going cheap on a new design especially for their primary selling unit?
These will undoubtedly be the cheapest neo's available. So one questions how that is possible, which leads you to believe they are using a cheaper neo. So you could see maybe why one would question the grade, based off the price?

He's a huge "IA dude", because Nick takes care of him and it is rock solid equipment.

These will undoubtedly be the cheapest neo's available. So one questions how that is possible, which leads you to believe they are using a cheaper neo. So you could see maybe why one would question the grade, based off the price?
What about what Cascade Designs has brewing up? $150-175 neos..

Pretty simple to me on the pricing, guys... the N2 BTL has a motor force factor of 225 (BL^2/RE) -- this is similar to the old Ferrite BTL IIRC. So what ? Well they aren't using a ton of Neo (N48 according to the site, by the way) -- they are using enough to get the job done to have performance like the Ferrite BTL with less weight.

Presumably the N3 is the one you should look for to compare to other big Neo drivers out there -- typically we see 350+ on the BL^2/RE from the other large Neo designs out there (eg: Warden).

Pretty simple to me on the pricing, guys... the N2 BTL has a motor force factor of 225 (BL^2/RE) -- this is similar to the old Ferrite BTL IIRC. So what ? Well they aren't using a ton of Neo (N48 according to the site, by the way) -- they are using enough to get the job done to have performance like the Ferrite BTL with less weight.
Presumably the N3 is the one you should look for to compare to other big Neo drivers out there -- typically we see 350+ on the BL^2/RE from the other large Neo designs out there (eg: Warden).
"Utilizing two of the BTL series N48 high grade Neodymium magnets, there is motor force to spare."

He is correct. And according to numerous sites, neo grades from N28 to N52... so N48 is very very strong. They didn't have to use a lot of it, it's just a very strong magnet..

K&J Magnetics - Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet Information

K&J Magnetics - Neodymium Magnet Specifications

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.