blown 15in l5

greendragonslim
10+ year member

2ndStringCarAudioJunkie
downtown
ok, I called kicker and they said all I can do is trade it in. If I trade it in and bought another one, it'd be $225. I bought it brand new from an online website for around $190, so I'm obviously not going to do that. Anyways, is there any one that does repairs on kicker subs since I'm pretty sure there is no way to get a repair kit. I've already replaced it with 3 RE's, but I'd like to repair it if possible than just having a huge paper weight.

there are no recones for theses craps. i have a blown one from a long time ago also. big fuckin paperweight

oh, ok, so then sounds like I'm keeping the paper weight
wanna buy mine and make it two? ha jk. maybe someone would want the motor ive never tried to sell mine though

Do what I planned on doing (but bailed because I didn't have the funds...) - Get sheet of fiberglass that fits over the front of the sub, and bolt/glue it on. Then, mount a pole through the center pole vent in the magnet. Attach a base at the bottom, and viola! A badass barstool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.