Subs that you can't get rid of?

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
What subs do you own that you couldn't get rid of even if forced to?

For me...

Atomic APX-18

Boston Acoustics 12" G5/GTR Combo

MMats Pro series 12's

Thump Pro 8" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Orion NT 12...MAYBE

Earthquake DBX10's (when I pick them up this weekend)

I'm probably forgetting some others...

kicker xpl 15's

and rf power hx2 10

98xpl.jpg

h575rfr3110-f_dgp.jpg

I have a pair of 15" Earthquake Magmas that I'll probably keep forever. They've been on loan to a friend of mine for almost two years now, but I'll take them back eventually...

kappa perfect, used in a bunch of applications, next is a 4th order ... maybe home theater after that.

Dont know if id be able to get rid of both of my SSi's, thinking about down grading to 1 and reconing to a 15

kappa perfect, used in a bunch of applications, next is a 4th order ... maybe home theater after that.
Dont know if id be able to get rid of both of my SSi's, thinking about down grading to 1 and reconing to a 15
Always wanted one of them Perfect's...For now, my buddy's Reference 1032W will have to do.

I have a pair of 15" Earthquake Magmas that I'll probably keep forever. They've been on loan to a friend of mine for almost two years now, but I'll take them back eventually...
Looks like we'll both be holding onto Earthquake subs for our life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a BNIB pair of the Perfect 10's going in an isobaric sealed box in my next install.

Glad to hear you like them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.