3rd Gen BTL's are coming

I just bought two of the 12s with the Hixm coil. These will be seeing an AQ 3500.1D, so about 2150 watts a piece. The box is being made currently, it's I think 4.2 cubes net, 1 6" aero tuned to 33 hz. The aero will be interchangeable to match my cars resonating frequency and I'll wire the subs down to .25 ohms for burp. They'll be going in my 02 camry, port/subs fired forward, sealed from the trunk. Hopefully I can burp a 150, Camry's aren't good for getting loud.

Would be great if you could post back with a review on how you liked them! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Very cool, cant wait to see some results!

Anyone know the purity of the neo btw? At this price, it cannot be very high?

You would hope not Aaron
What are you fishing for? Scott and Nick have never been ones to cheapen out on design or materials, why would someone have to hope that they didn't start going cheap on a new design especially for their primary selling unit?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.